As TPIsoftware is reaching out to the world, we are currently looking for a Business Development Manager targeting Japan market. As a BD Manager in TPIsoftware, you’ll have the exciting opportunity to work with international technical/sales teams while driving the growth and shaping the future of emerging technology.
The ideal candidate will possess a proven record of professional experience in BD/sales-related roles in the Fintech/software industry, fluent in both Japanese and English, familiar with Japanese culture, and currently lives in (or be willing to relocate to) Japan.
What you will do:
1. Identifies local and potential overseas customers in the region and completes appropriate research on the prospective products and solutions.
2. Screens the business opportunities and turns it into qualified business leads.
3. Identifies market trend ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
4. Discovers and explores business opportunities and defines the target customer portfolio.
5. Identifies and builds direct connections with key persons of potential customers.
6. Assists the Marketing team to establish a market position and brand awareness through the regional effort of media exposure and customer visits.
7. Works closely with the sales team to finalize the business cases.
8. Works on the tasks assigned by the Head of BD additionally when needed to benefit the team and maximize the profitable outcome of the company.