TPIsoftware was founded in 2005, and specializes in creating software solutions and consulting services for leading organizations in finance, insurance, telecommunication, manufacturing, and other fields worldwide.
Our expertise is in conversational AI, digital banking, mobile banking, mobile payment, electronic insurance policy and etc. By leveraging Artificial Intelligence, Fintech, big data, the latest technologies and continuing research/develop our own products, we enable enterprises to rapidly respond to changing markets, innovate business strategies and increase operational efficiency.
We are now looking to hire an experienced local Presales Manager in Vietnam. The Presales Manager provides consulting and operational support to the BD / Sales team. The right person works in close partnership with the BD teams and BU Directors to achieve successful presentation of the company’s solutions to the market. He/She proposes and designs the solutions/products and provides product(s) related business, technical or operational presales support worldwide.
1. Present the value of TPIsoftware products and solutions to a variety of audiences from C-level to end-users and all levels in between.
2. Contribute to the sales team in driving revenue by qualifying leads.
3. Answer requests for information (RFIs) and requests for proposals (RFPs) in a detailed and professional level.
4. Prepare and deliver solution-based product presentations and demonstrations to ustomers.
5. Execute on customer proof of concepts (POCs).
6. Provide banking and product expertise and solution blueprints.
7. Working with the BD to drive the pre-sales phase by introducing the TPIsoftware product/services offering and provide product demonstrations – functionality, system architecture, etc. – by interfacing with prospective and current customers, distributors and partners (both at business and technical level).
8. Understand the business and operational or goals the prospect has and recommend a solution that ensures the optimum usage and utilization of TPIsoftware solutions and products; this can include a full pre-sales lifecycle from RFI response/requirement analysis, to running a scoping exercise or engage in a prototype/proof of concept for agreed requirements.
9. Having a detailed knowledge of the functionality and technology of the product range.
10. Ensuring that all materials such as presentations and demonstrations are maintained up to date.
11. Build on banking knowledge to support and deliver excellent: Presentations to clients and prospects; Demonstrations (including creation of product data used to demo product capability)